Friday, October 22, 2010

Nub First Post

So I am new to this whole blogging thing soooo I am a nub! If you don't know what a nub is it is a person who is new to something and sucks it at first but, I'm a very quick learner so I get use to things very easily. So I hope to getting off to a good start with these first couple of posts. So wish me luck everyone because I hope to become a better writer and blogger by making this website. So if anyone who checks this post out if you have any advice on blogging or writing just leave a comment and maybe it will help other people who check out this post. Also if people have something they want me write about just hit me up!
And by the way, my co-worker owns lots of blogs introduced me to this and I seemed very interested... so I hope I will keep it up and get better as I post more.

1 comment: