Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Video Games Vs. Board Games and Card Games

Technology has hit the world by storm. So many things have been upgraded by technology. The subject I'm going to talk about is family and child fun. I believe that video games have pretty much taken over in fun for children now a days. When my parents were kids they did things like play outside a lot. They also when it was to late to go outside they would do stuff like play board games and card games. If people disagree please comment. I think now a days video games can be bad and good. Bad in a way that kids that are 8 years old are playing games were they kill people! Now were I'm older a love games like that.I believe its wrong kids playing video games like that around 8years old, parents should know better. They should be outside playing or enjoying time with their family. They're are video games that are also good for kids though too. The wii is an awesome example of a good game system for kids depending on which games you get. Now board games and card games can make your mind work very hard sometimes. Some people believe that when you think of card games you think of gambling, but the way I see it is math. So it would be good for kids if you were to expand that it was fun and learning at the same time. There are also board games which in some cases do the same thing maybe not so much math, but mind activities. So this is my thoughts on this topic, which one do you think is better?

Photo Credit: Larryfire, Gordtep

2 comments:

  1. I love board games especially if I am playing with my kids at work. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I think I like playing card games more then board games! lol

    ReplyDelete