Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Young Families

This is my cuz, her daughter, and her boyfriend
So in my opinion the next generation has started. I have 3 cousins who now have kids! Also just young people I know in general are having kids so young! I know I want kids of my own, but I'm smart enough to wait until I'm financially ready. I was looking at other blog sites and they were all from young families. Have people learned nothing from the past? I mean seriously how hard is it to use protection. Now I know people don't like using it, but it's better then staying up all night taking care of a screaming child. Now don't get me wrong I love kids, but before I have one I want to know as much as I can. It would be stupid not too. Now if you are young and have financial support then all the power to you. The picture on here is my cousin and she is different because I know she does have the financial support which is awesome.Have as many kids  as you want! So if you have a different opinion then have at it.

2 comments:

  1. Glad I don't have any. wink* Need my money to buy pocketbook. hahahah nice post

    ReplyDelete